MOLD REMEDIATION: OUR MOLD REMOVAL SERVICE
Stop Mold Growth
Mold remediation is a specialized process requiring a unique combination of training and ability. STI’s professional mold removal teams are considered the best in the industry.
Our professional mold mitigation services include:
- Initial Air Quality Testing
- Mold Identification
- Safety Barriers and Measures
- Cross-Contamination Prevention
- Mold Removal
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- HVAC Cleaning
- Disposal - Mold Cleanup Services
- Final Clearance Testing
Proper Structural Drying Prevents Mold Growth
Mold growth results from the failure of quick and proper drying following water intrusion. Here are some steps to alleviate on-going problems:
- Moisture levels in all affected building components should be measured to determine where the water damage has occurred.
- Hidden moisture, such as in ceiling plenums and wall cavities, must be tracked and measured.
- The right equipment for the job must be properly placed for rapid drying.
- Daily moisture readings should be recorded and reported (a critical defense in case of health allegations).
- Determine the building’s normal moisture level and document goal attainment.
Our Estimators and trained technicians use the most up-to-date commercial dehumidification and air purifying equipment available, following all guidelines for indoor air quality.